SARA operates solely on funds obtained via donations. Each of our stations costs approx £20,000 per year to run.
There are a number of ways you can donate to SARA.
- Donate Online using JustGiving, Click Here!
- Donate Online using the Charities Aid Foundation Website
- Post a donation, Please send cheques payable to SARA to:
Fundraising Co-ordinator, The Lifeboat Station, Beachley, Monmouthshire, NP16 7HH.
- Donate at a Station. Please contact us to arrange to visit one of the stations.
- Donate at a SARA Event. Check our news feed, or contact us for a list of events.
All funds received will be placed in the organisation’s central account to be spent where it’s needed most, unless you specify otherwise.
Alternatively, you could become a ‘Friend of SARA’! Friends of SARA was set up in 1994 to assist with specific fund-raising ventures on behalf of SARA. ‘Friends’ pay an annual subscription (currently £15 for a single member and £20 for family membership) with the option of taking part in fundraising events/helping to organise events/assisting at one of the Stations’ fundraising days (distance permitting). Initial membership includes a ‘Friends of SARA’ boat plaque, If you would like to join, please download the application form. Details of fundraising events will be published online.